All Businesses located in the City of Scottsdale require a Business Registration license Service or Merchant.Download Business Registration License Application
Steps to obtain a Business Registration License (Service)
- Complete license application and return it by mail along with a check for the $12.00 application fee and $50.00 license fee or apply in person at 7447 E Indian School Rd Ste 110.
- Once all fees are paid, a license will be printed and mailed to your business. The license is to be displayed at the business location.
Steps to obtain a Business Registration License (Merchant)
- Complete license application and return it by mail or apply in person at 7447 E Indian School Rd Ste 110 .
- Attach a copy of your current ADOR TPT license showing Scottsdale (SC) as a region code.
- A license will then be printed and mailed to your business. The license is to be displayed at the business location.
For assistance in determining if your activity is taxable please view sales tax information.
The Scottsdale City Council adopted an ordinance in 1994 that requires homes and businesses with alarms to obtain an annual permit.
Of course you can also come visit us at our office location or contact us for further assistance.
Eligibility for License:
Under Arizona Revised Statute 41-1080, you may be required to produce documentation of your legal right to work in the United States. If you are an individual applying for a license or permit, you must fill out and sign the Licensing Eligibility Checklist (PDF) and submit it along with your application. The required documents must be presented in person or if sending by mail, please call 480-312-2400 for further instructions.
How do I renew my license?
If you have your billing statement showing the total amount due, you can renew your license online.
7447 E Indian School Rd. Suite 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. except City Holidays