The city of Scottsdale issues solicitations for construction projects, to purchase products and services, to determine availability of vendor products and/or services and to sell surplus property items.
Vendors can obtain:
- Current Solicitation (Bidding) Opportunities Including Construction and Professional Services
- List of Current Term Contracts
- Past Public Opportunities Information
- Statement of Qualification Opportunities
- Procurement Code
Vendor Registration for Bidding Opportunities/ Notification of Competitive Solicitations / Doing Business with the City — register as a new vendor to receive notifications of posted requests for quotes, bids and proposals, or update your existing vendor registration info. View the instructional video for tips on completing the registration process.
Leases / Licenses / Concessions on City Property & Property Sales - includes agreements for use of City property owned in fee by private entities, including concession licenses at WestWorld, Scottsdale Public Library and City Parks; and leases for golf courses, wireless, retail and other real property uses.
City of Scottsdale Surplus Material Online Auctions - The city of Scottsdale offers to the general public the opportunity to bid electronically on a wide array of assets and unclaimed property using our Public Surplus auction site.
Economic Development - Includes opportunities to create, support and expand initiatives that positively impact Scottsdale’s economy through strategic collaborative efforts.
City of Scottsdale - Purchasing Department
Scottsdale Corporation Yard
9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Auction Item Pick Up Hours (Warehouse):
- Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Purchasing Business Office Hours:
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.