The city of Scottsdale issues solicitations for construction projects, to purchase products and services, to determine availability of vendor products and/or services and to sell surplus property items.
Vendors can obtain:
- Current Solicitation (Bidding) Opportunities Including Construction and Professional Services
- Vendor Registration for Bidding Opportunities
- Past Public Opportunities Information
- Statement of Qualification Opportunities
- Procurement Code
Leases / Licenses / Concessions on City Property & Property Sales - includes agreements for use of City property owned in fee by private entities, including concession licenses at WestWorld, Scottsdale Public Library and City Parks; and leases for golf courses, wireless, retail and other real property uses.
City of Scottsdale Surplus Material Online Auctions - The city of Scottsdale offers to the general public the opportunity to bid electronically on a wide array of assets and unclaimed property using our Public Surplus auction site.
Economic Development - Includes opportunities to create, support and expand initiatives that positively impact Scottsdale’s economy through strategic collaborative efforts.
City of Scottsdale - Purchasing Department
Scottsdale Corporation Yard
9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Auction Item Pick Up Hours (Warehouse):
- Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Purchasing Business Office Hours:
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.