One Stop Shop
Scottsdale’s One Stop Shop and Planning & Development Services Department is open. Most Planning and Development services can be requested and completed online at the Planning Online Center.
Small Scope Reviews:
Small scope reviews must be submitted electronically through the Digital Plan Submittal program. Please type "SSR" in the project name to identify the submittal as a counter plan review. Plan review staff are monitoring the small scope submittals and processing them as quickly as possible.
To make arrangements for payments and permit services not available online, please contact us at OneStopShopStaff@ScottsdaleAZ.gov.
Scottsdale’s One Stop Shop helps those who live or do business in Scottsdale find what they need in the most efficient, time-saving manner. Information on development processes, including case submittals, plan submittals, permits, and development records are accessible in one location.
In order to better serve our clients and to make the best use of our available resources at the One Stop Shop, the following applies:
- All new permit applications must be submitted electronically through the Digital Plan Submittal program.
- Only plans submitted prior to 3/24/2020 may be resubmitted in paper form. (Appointment Required)
- Small scope reviews must be submitted electronically through the through the Digital Plan Submittal program.
- Check payments can be brought to our office by appointment only
- No new monetary transactions will be accepted after 4 p.m.
Whether you are looking to develop a property, renovate a commercial building, repair or build a home, this is your place to start.
City of Scottsdale - One Stop Shop
7447 E. Indian School Road, Suite #105
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
8 a.m. - M-T, TH
9 a.m. - Wednesdays
No transactions after 4 p.m.
- Temporary Power Deposit Fees
- Customer Service Survey
Effective Dec. 1, 2006, credit card payments will no longer be accepted from individuals who do not own the credit card being used to make payment
Corporate Credit Exceptions:
Corporate credit cards must include the user's name, printed on the face of the credit card and include the person's signature on the back
In all cases, valid forms of identification will be required when paying with a credit card.