For the veterans and family members of Scottsdale … thank you for your brave service!
No matter when you served or where you served, we honor your service, your sacrifice and your dedication to the United States of America. The people of Scottsdale have a great admiration and the utmost gratitude for the men and women who selflessly served – and serve – this country.
The information on this page is intended to assist veterans in our community, and their families, connect with resources and programs.
- Be Connected
- Connecting Arizona service members, veterans, families & helpers to information, support and resources.
- Arizona Coalition of Military Families
- Building Arizona’s statewide capacity to care for, serve and support service members, veterans, their families and communities.
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services
- Serving the evolving needs of Arizona’s veterans and their families.
- Vet Centers (Readjustment Counseling)
- Vet Centers are community-based counseling centers that provide a wide range of social and psychological services, including professional readjustment counseling to eligible Veterans, active duty service members, including National Guard and Reserve components, and their families.
- Veterans Crisis Line
- A free, confidential resource that’s available to anyone, even if you’re not registered with VA or enrolled in VA health care. The caring, qualified responders at the Veterans Crisis Line are specially trained and experienced in helping Veterans of all ages and circumstances.
- MANA House
- MANA House is a peer-run organization of homeless and formerly homeless veterans offering personal, individualized basic resources, community and advocacy for all veterans.
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- a third-party administrator for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care programs.
- PTSD Foundation of America
- bringing hope and healing to Combat Veterans and their families suffering from the effects of combat-related Post Traumatic Stress.
- Hidden Heroes
- bringing vital attention to the untold stories of military caregivers and seeking solutions for the tremendous challenges and long-term needs they face.
- East Valley Regional Veterans Court
- a cooperative effort among judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys and veterans organizations to assist Arizona veterans transitioning from military service. The court is physically located in Tempe, but two afternoons per month hearings are scheduled for Scottsdale veterans facing misdemeanor charges.
- Law for Veterans
- A service of the Arizona Supreme Court and State Bar of Arizona Military Legal Service Committee
- Financial Literacy
- From reducing debt to finding a home loan to creating a family budget and protecting your identity and VA benefits, VA and its partners have resources to assist with managing your personal finances.
- The City of Scottsdale participates in the DoD SkillBridge program, providing separating service members an opportunity to gain valuable civilian work experience during their last 180 days of service.
- ASU Tillman Veterans Center
- Supporting military and veteran-affiliated students at Arizona State University.
- Scottsdale Community College Veterans Services
- The SCC Veteran Services team guides and connects veterans at Scottsdale Community College to all the services and resources available, from GI Bill® education benefits to other VA services.
- American Legion Post 44
- VFW Post 3513
- DAV Chapter 22
- Thunderbird II Veterans Memorial
- Marine Corps League
- Korean War Veterans
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Arizona Army National Guard
History,Memorials and Commemorations
- Vietnam War Commemorative Partner
- Marine Mural
- Thunderbird II Memorial
- Chaplain memorial
- McCormick Stillman RR Park – Merci Boxcar