NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION
The City of Scottsdale held a General Election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for the purpose of electing a Mayor and three Councilmembers.
Residents must be registered to vote by Monday, October 5, 2020, to be qualified to vote in the City of Scottsdale General Election. Official General Election ballots will be available beginning Wednesday, October 7, 2020. Visit BeBallotReady.Vote to find out if you're registered and what’s on your ballot.
Qualified City electors may apply for an early ballot for the General Election at:
For the November General Election, Scottsdale voters will be able to cast their ballots at any Maricopa County Vote Center. Locations will be open from October 7 - November 3, including some nights and weekends.
The U.S. Postal Service cannot automatically forward a ballot to another address. If you will be out of town and would like to receive an early ballot for Scottsdale’s Primary Election or Scottsdale's General Election, you must register your alternate mailing address with Maricopa County Elections. Your written request must include the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Maricopa County residence address
- Mail-to address
- A note giving Maricopa County permission to send your early ballot to the address provided
You can fax this written request 602-506-5112 or you can mail it to:
For more information, please contact the Scottsdale City Clerk at 480-312-2411 3939 N. Drinkwater Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
A Candidate Information Pamphlet will be mailed to all registered voter households approximately thirty days prior to each election. English and Spanish versions of the pamphlets will be available online (scottsdale.vote and scottsdale.voto) and at the following Scottsdale locations beginning Wednesday, October 7, 2020:
- Scottsdale City Clerk’s Office, 3939 North Drinkwater Boulevard , 480-312-2488 (Spanish), or 480-312-2411 (English)
- Paiute Neighborhood Center, 6535 East Osborn Road, 480-312-2529
- Vista del Camino Community Center, 7700 East Roosevelt Street , 480-312-2330
- Appaloosa Library, 7377 East Silverstone Drive , 480-312-7323
- Arabian Library, 10215 East McDowell Mountain Ranch Road , 480-312-7323
- Civic Center Library, 3839 North Drinkwater Boulevard , 480-312-7323
- Mustang Library, 10101 North 90th Street , 480-312-7323