NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION
The City of Scottsdale held a General Election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for the purpose of electing a Mayor and three Councilmembers.
A Spanish version of the pamphlet will be available online (www.scottsdaleaz.gov/elections/espanol) and at the following Scottsdale locations:
- Scottsdale City Clerk’s Office, 3939 North Drinkwater Boulevard , 480-312-2488 (Spanish), or 480-312-2411 (English)
- Paiute Neighborhood Center, 6535 East Osborn Road, 480-312-2529
- Vista del Camino Community Center, 7700 East Roosevelt Street , 480-312-2330
- Appaloosa Library, 7377 East Silverstone Drive , 480-312-7323
- Arabian Library, 10215 East McDowell Mountain Ranch Road , 480-312-7323
- Civic Center Library, 3839 North Drinkwater Boulevard , 480-312-7323
- Mustang Library, 10101 North 90th Street , 480-312-7323
3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251