2017 Stormwater Quality Annual Report
The City of Scottsdale has completed its 2017 Stormwater Quality Annual Report as required by the City's Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Arizona Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (AZPDES) Permit. This Annual Report describes activities and programs implemented during the last fiscal year from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- The City’s Stormwater Management Program (SWMP) describes the programs and activities implemented to help reduce pollution associated with stormwater runoff and non-stormwater discharges to the maximum extent practicable. This Annual Report summarizes the following SWMP activities for the reporting period: Stormwater sampling and testing
- Inspections of outfalls and field screening points
- Activities associated with construction from commencement until final stabilization for city capital improvement projects.
- Activities associated with industrial and maintenance facilities owned and operated by the city
- Inspections of private industrial and commercial facilities
- Analysis of the annual SWMP expenditures during the reporting period
The Annual Report is divided into eleven sections:
- General Information
- Annual Report Certification
- Narrative Summary of the SWMP activities
- Evaluation of the SWMP
- SWMP Modifications
- Monitoring Location Information
- Storm Event Records
- Summary of Monitoring Data
- Assessment of Monitoring Results
- Estimate of Pollutant Loading
- Annual Expenditures
This Annual Report will be used by the city to assess the performance of its SWMP and to establish and track long-term assessment strategies.