Paiute Neighborhood Center
Appointments are required for food boxes and social services - call 480-312-2529 to schedule.
Emergency assistance may be provided to Scottsdale residents in need by calling 480-312-2529 or inquire at Paiute's front desk.
Paiute's Mission and Services
To provide a safe and diverse environment where our neighbors can come together to create a spirit of community by providing social, recreational, cultural and educational programs and services.
Social Services are available to Scottsdale residents who qualify. Appointments are strongly encouraged and qualifications are based on proof of Scottsdale residency and household income.
- Community Education Workshops
- Community Social Services
- Emergency Food Boxes
- Information & Referral
Upcoming classes and Events
Paiute Coffee & Community
- Join Paiute Neighborhood Center from 8:30–9:30 a.m. on the first Friday of every month from October to May for coffee, conversation and topics of interest related to the Paiute Community. This open forum will be facilitated by Paiute staff.
Registration is not required. For more information, call 480-312-2529.
Paiute Legal Night
- This program is a collaboration with the Scottsdale Bar Association to provide a free legal clinic to Scottsdale residents. SBA provides attorneys at no charge for community members to discuss legal issues, receive advice and obtain referrals. The clinic operates on the second Tuesday of every month from approximately 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Space is limited. Appointments can be made by calling 480-312-2529.
Paiute Fall Family Festival & Health Fair
- Come and participate in our FREE family festival and health fair.
- Put on your favorite costume and join the fun! Enjoy our petting zoo, bounce house, and other games while you connect with health resources, get a general health check, with vaccinations available and much more!
10 a.m. - noon, Saturday, Oct. 14
Services on Paiute Campus
Partner Agencies on Paiute Campus
- Hirsch Academy Charter School
- Maricopa County HeadStart
- Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC)
Monetary donations can be made to Partners for Paiute, a non-profit organization that funds programs and agencies at the Paiute Neighborhood Center.