Adult Sand Volleyball
Scottsdale offers four seasons of sand volleyball. Both 4-person competitive and 6-person coed leisure leagues are offered. Teams generally play 3 games per night, once a week on Monday - Thursday evenings. Referees are not provided and teams keep their own score.
- League Dates: Monday - Thursday evenings, beginning 6/19
- League Format: 18-24 league games, followed by double-elimination tournament
- Team Fee: $115 ($125 after 5/7)
- Registration Opens: 8 a.m. on 4/17 (Residents), 4/18 (Non-Residents)
- Early Registration Ends: 5/7
- Last Day to Register: 5/14
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account, credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours.
We are using a new program called TeamSideline for online roster management and waivers. After completing your team registration, visit the Scottsdale Adult Sports TeamSideline website to complete the steps below. View the Roster Management help document for detailed instructions.
- Complete your team registration. It may take up to 24 hours for your registration to show in TeamSideline.
- Team Managers enter their roster in TeamSideline.
- TeamSideline will send players a roster invitation email to complete the roster enrollment process.
- Team Managers will submit their roster in TeamSideline once all players have enrolled.
Free AgentsFree Agent Activities
The Adult Sports Office provides opportunities to register as an individual for certain activities. Individuals will be placed on a free agent team in the league selected. Please see below for a list of activities accepting individual registrations.
If the activity you wish to participate in is not listed above, the Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by completing the Free Agent List Request Form. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted by a team. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.Teams Needing Free Agent Players
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing email@example.com, please include the team name and sport.
Adult Sports Office
5401 N Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Adult Sand Volleyball League Game Status
Game Cancellations: None
Game status will be updated after 2:30 p.m. M-F or as needed.