Scottsdale Sports Complex
Scottsdale Sports Complex is a 71-acre facility designed to be a state of the art competitive sport field complex offering tournament level playing conditions. The complex is a public recreation destination, attracting national and regional tournament play and providing a quality facility for a variety of sporting activities. The facility accommodates a variety of flat field sports such as soccer, lacrosse, football, and rugby.
The Scottsdale Sports Complex has 10 fields:
|Field Count||Field Size||Dimensions||Lights|
|Four||International||225' x 360'||Yes|
|Two||International||225' x 360'||No|
|Four||Regulation||187' x 300'||No|
- All fields are planted with Bermuda grass.
- They are professionally groomed and watered automatically.
- Soccer goals and nets are installed on all fields.
All organized play (including practices, games, workouts, etc.) must have a reservation.
- The non-lighted fields are available for reservations daily from 8 a.m. to dusk; until 10 p.m. if the field is lighted.
- No Hourly reservations are accepted in the months of January and February.
- Additional fees apply for field painting and corner flags.
Two areas have been designated with full-sized goals and nets for drop-in play and shooting practice. One area is north of the playground and the other is north of the basketball court. View Map (PDF)
Drop-in areas are first come, first served.
Other Park Features
- Shaded playground
- Basketball court (lighted)
- Multi-use paths
Sunrise - 10:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Park Irrigation Usage Graph