Scottsdale offers four seasons of 5-on-5 adult basketball. Teams generally play twice a week during the fall, spring, and summer seasons, and once a week during the winter season.
- League Dates: Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- League Format: 10 league games, followed by single-elimination tournament
- Team Fee: $525 ($575 after 2/19)
- Registration Opens: 8 a.m. on 2/6 (Residents), 2/7 (Non-Residents)
- Early Registration Ends: 2/19
- Last Day to Register: 3/5
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account , credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours.
We are using a new program called TeamSideline for online roster management and waivers. After completing your team registration, visit the Scottsdale Adult Sports TeamSideline website to complete the steps below. View the Roster Management help document for detailed instructions.
- Complete your team registration. It may take up to 24 hours for your registration to show in TeamSideline.
- Team Managers enter their roster in TeamSideline.
- TeamSideline will send players a roster invitation email to complete the roster enrollment process.
- Team Managers will submit their roster in TeamSideline once all players have enrolled.
Free AgentsFree Agent Activities
The Adult Sports Office provides opportunities to register as an individual for certain activities. Individuals will be placed on a free agent team in the league selected. Please see below for a list of activities accepting individual registrations.
If the activity you wish to participate in is not listed above, the Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by completing the Free Agent List Request Form. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted by a team. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.Teams Needing Free Agent Players
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing email@example.com, please include the team name and sport.
- Chaparral High School (6935 E. Gold Dust Ave.)
- Cheyenne Traditional School (13636 N 100th St)
- Cocopah Middle School (6615 E. Cholla St.)
- Coronado High School (7501 E. Virginia Ave.)
- Eldorado Community Center (2311 N. Miller Rd.)
- Mohave Middle School (8490 E. Jackrabbit Rd.)
- Pima Traditional School (8330 E. Osborn Rd.)
- Saguaro High School (6250 N. 82nd St.)
- Tonalea K-8 School (6720 E. Continental Dr.)
Open Gym Basketball
Drop in basketball is offered at the following locations. Please check out their Open Gym Calendars for specific dates and times.