What's New in FY 19/20
Coming April 1: Personal guidance to help you save and stay healthy
Beginning April 1 it will be easier for you to take control of your health and health spending. Cigna One Guide is a "concierge" service to help you understand and access the benefits you pay for. This new benefit will be available to you on the myCigna app as well as the Cigna customer service number, 800-Cigna24. Take advantage of this new benefit during open enrollment to help you choose the benefit packages that are best for you and your family.
Employee health care benefits
Although premium amounts are changing, benefits and copays of our health plans and prescription benefits are unchanged from FY 18/19.
- The Health Risk Assessment incentive program will continue. Employees can earn a $120 incentive for seeing their doctor for blood work (or attending an on-site biometric screening) and then completing an online health assessment. An additional $120 can be earned for a spouse or partner if they are on the city's health plan.
- The $20 per month incentive will continue for employees, spouses and partners on the city's health plan who maintain their blood pressure within the healthy range, or who are working with their doctor or health coach toward that goal. The online health risk assessment must be completed in order to be eligible for the blood pressure incentive.
- The city will also continue contributions to the health savings accounts of those enrolled in the OAP + HSA plan. Employees with single coverage will receive $500; employees with spouse, child or family coverage will receive $1,000.
A basic overview of Cigna’s Open Access Plus (OAP) plans are provided on the medical and dental links below and on the right side of this page.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers four medical plans that are administered by Cigna. To learn more, select a plan below.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers two dental plans. To learn more, select a plan below.
Benefit Services & Programs
Cigna Medical Group
Cigna Medical Group (CMG) is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with 25 locations throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Each is equipped with several medical series under one roof, so additional diagnostic needs such as lab work, imaging and prescriptions can be quickly obtained. Co-pays for these facilities are less than the co-pay for a PCP visit on some plans. To learn more and see where these facilities are located, contact Cigna at 1-800-244-6224; www.cigna.com/cmgaz
MD Live is a service that provides access to health care anytime, anywhere. Connect with a nationwide network of Board Certified physicians and licensed therapists through secure video or phone. MD Live has the nation’s largest telehealth network comprised of physicians Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric and licensed mental health professionals. All encounters are digitally archived with the highest level of security and only accessible by the patient and practitioner. To register, please visit the MDLive website.
Cigna Marketing Material
- Cigna Center of Excellence Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Find a Doctor Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Pharmacy Integration (PDF)
- Cigna 3-Tier Prescription Drug List (PDF)
- Cigna Prescription Drug Link
- Cigna HMO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna PPO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna HMO Patient Charge Schedule (PDF)
- Cigna MDLive Registration (PDF)
Produced by Human Resources:
This information represents a summary of benefits provided by the City of Scottsdale to benefited employees. Every effort has been made to report information accurately. All information, including the amount of any benefit and employee eligibility of benefits, is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the applicable policy or plan documents. In all cases where any of the information provided differs from the amount of benefit actually provided by the policy or plan, the terms of the legal documents will control.
9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258