Adult Softball Leagues
Scottsdale offers four seasons of adult men’s and coed softball. Teams generally play double-header games, one night a week, Monday through Thursday evenings.
- League Dates: Monday - Thursday evenings, beginning1/2/2024
- League Format: 14 league games, followed by single-elimination tournament
- Team Fee: $525 ($575 after 11/26)
- Registration Opens: 8 a.m. on 11/6 (Residents), 11/7 (Non-Residents)
- Early Registration Ends: 11/26
- Last Day to Register: 12/10
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account, credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours.
- Drop-in Hours: Mondays – Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointment-only Hours: Mondays – Fridays from 5 to 9 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Please call the Adult Sports Office at 480-312-0227 to schedule an appointment.
Only bats with an ASA or USA Softball certification mark AND appear on the USA Softball approved bat list will be tested. Please view the USA Softball Certified Bat information.
Bats that have an All City Softball 2022 - 2023 Adult Sports sticker have been tested and are approved for use in the upcoming 2023 softball seasons.
We are using a new program called TeamSideline for online roster management and waivers. After completing your team registration, visit the Scottsdale Adult Sports TeamSideline website to complete the steps below. View the Roster Management help document for detailed instructions.
- Complete your team registration. It may take up to 24 hours for your registration to show in TeamSideline.
- Team Managers enter their roster in TeamSideline.
- TeamSideline will send players a roster invitation email to complete the roster enrollment process.
- Team Managers will submit their roster in TeamSideline once all players have enrolled.
Free AgentsFree Agent Activities
The Adult Sports Office provides opportunities to register as an individual for certain activities. Individuals will be placed on a free agent team in the league selected. Please see below for a list of activities accepting individual registrations.
If the activity you wish to participate in is not listed above, the Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by completing the Free Agent List Request Form. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted by a team. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.Teams Needing Free Agent Players
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing [email protected], please include the team name and sport.