Adult Softball Leagues
Scottsdale offers four seasons of adult men’s and coed softball. Teams generally play double-header games, one night a week, Monday through Friday evenings.
- League Dates: Games played Monday - Friday evenings, beginning the week of 3/16
- League Format: 14 league games, single-elimination tournament
- League Fee: $495 ($545 after 3/1)
- Registration Opens: 2/3 (Residents), 2/4 (Non-Residents) at 8am
- Early Registration Ends: 3/1
- Last Day to Register: 3/4
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account, credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours. Team Managers will need an account before bringing in these types of payment. If you have any questions regarding team registration payment, please call the Adult Sports Office at 480-312-0227.
- Drop-in Hours: Mondays – Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointment-only Hours: Mondays – Fridays from 5 to 9 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Please call the Adult Sports Office at 480-312-0227 to schedule an appointment.
Only bats with an ASA or USA Softball certification mark AND appear on the USA Softball approved bat list will be tested. Please view the USA Softball Certified Bat information.
Bats that have a DARK GREY or PINK Adult Sports sticker have been tested and are approved for use in the Winter 2020 season.
Teams are required to submit a Team Roster and Waiver Form (PDF) prior to the start of their first game. Completed Team Roster and Waiver Forms can be submitted the following ways:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 480-312-9156
- Dropped off at the Adult Sports Office at Chaparral Park (5401 N. Hayden Rd.)
- Given to the site supervisor before the first game
The Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by emailing their name, phone number, and sport(s) to email@example.com. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your team name and sport.
Sports Field Conditions & Closures
- Sports Field Condition Hotline
- P: 480-312-RAIN
- Sports Fields Conditions Updated
- M - F after 2:30 p.m. or as needed
- Weekends by 8:30 a.m. or as needed
- Following Sports Fields are Closed: N/A
*For Scottsdale Sports Complex field conditions contact the Sports Complex.