Adult Kickball Leagues
Scottsdale offers four seasons of adult coed kickball. Teams generally play double-header games, one night a week, Monday through Thursday evenings. Both a competitive (C) bunting league and recreational (D) no bunting league are available.
- League Dates: Games begin the week of 9/13
- League Format: 14 league games, followed by single-elimination tournament
- Leagues Available: C = Competitive (bunting allowed) and D = Recreational (no bunting allowed)
- Team Fee: $300 ($330 after 8/22)
- Registration Opens: 8 a.m. on 7/26 (Residents), 7/27 (Non-Residents)
- Early Registration Ends: 8/22
- Registration Closes: 8/29
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account , credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours.
Teams are required to submit a Team Roster and Waiver Form (PDF) prior to the start of their first game. Completed Team Roster and Waiver Forms can be submitted the following ways:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 480-312-9156
- Dropped off at the Adult Sports Office at Chaparral Park (5401 N. Hayden Rd.)
- Given to the site supervisor before the first game
Free AgentsFree Agent Activities
The Adult Sports Office provides opportunities to register as an individual for certain activities. Individuals will be placed on a free agent team in the league selected. Please see below for a list of activities accepting individual registrations.
If the activity you wish to participate in is not listed above, the Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by completing the Free Agent List Request Form. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted by a team. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.Teams Needing Free Agent Players
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing email@example.com, please include the team name and sport.
Sports Field Conditions & Closures
- Sports Field Condition Hotline
- P: 480-312-RAIN
- Sports Fields Conditions Updated
- M - F after 2:30 p.m. or as needed
- Weekends by 8:30 a.m. or as needed
- Following Fields Closed: