Adult Indoor Volleyball
Scottsdale offers four seasons of coed indoor volleyball. Teams generally play double-header matches, one night a week on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. Referees are not provided and teams keep their own scores.
We will accept both team and individual player registrations. Individual players will be added to a "free agent" team in the Recreational league.
- League Dates: Games played on Tuesdays (Competitive) or Thursdays (Recreational), beginning the week of 3/17
- League Format: 14 league matches, single-elimination tournament
- League Fee (Team): $200 ($220 after 3/1)
- League Fee (Individual): $30 ($33 after 3/1)
- Registration Opens: 2/3 (Residents), 2/4 (Non-Residents) at 8am
- Early Registration Ends: 3/1
- Last Day to Register: 3/4
Team Registration Information
To register online, you will need an account , credit card, and the contact information for the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager. Other forms of payment, such as check, money order, or cash will only be accepted after registration has opened, and must be delivered to the Adult Sports Office during business hours. Team Managers will need an account before bringing in these types of payment. If you have any questions regarding team registration payment, please call the Adult Sports Office at 480-312-0227.
Teams are required to submit a Team Roster and Waiver Form (PDF) prior to the start of their first game. Completed Team Roster and Waiver Forms can be submitted the following ways:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Faxed to 480-312-9156
- Dropped off at the Adult Sports Office at Chaparral Park, 5401 N. Hayden Rd.
- Given to the site supervisor before the first game
The Adult Sports Office maintains a free agent list for each of its sports. Any individual seeking to join a team can be added to the free agent list by emailing their name, phone number, and sport(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not everyone on the free agent list will be contacted. Individuals can also approach teams directly during the first two weeks of the season to ask if they can join a team.
Team managers may request a copy of the free agent list to find individuals to add to their team. When emailing email@example.com, please include your team name and sport.
Open Gym Volleyball
- Drop in volleyball is offered at the Eldorado Community Center (2311 N. Miller Rd.)
- Please check out their Open Gym Calendar for specific dates and times.