Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
- 4-TA-2017 - Wireless Communication Facilities
- 5-TA-2017 - Planned Districts
- 6-TA-2017 - Consolidated Zoning Land Use Matrix
- 1-TA-2018 - Downtown, Downtown Overlay and PBD Districts
- 2-TA-2018 - Planned Airpark Core Development
- 3-TA-2018 - Environmentally Sensitive Lands - Treatment of Non-conforming Property in ESL