Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils. Use the Scottsdale Revised Code (Municode.com) link on the right to search the Scottsdale Revised Code. Ordinances that have been recently approved by Council but have not yet been incorporated into the Scottsdale Revised Code are listed here. Links to additional information about City codes can be found below.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 09/08/2020 - ORDINANCE 4410 - Boards and Commissions (PDF)
- 09/22/2020 - ORDINANCE 4463 - Medical Marijuana Hours of Operation Text Amendment (PDF)
- 11/10/2020 – ORDINANCE 4475 – Uniform Standard Specifications and Details for Public Works Construction, 2020 Revisions and 2020 Scottsdale Supplement (PDF)
- 11/30/2020 – ORDINANCE 4484 – Recreational Marijuana Code Amendment (PDF)
- 12/07/2020 – ORDINANCE 4485 – Surety Bond Requirements Code Amendment (PDF)
- 01/12/2021 – ORDINANCE 4487 – Scottsdale Mall Code Amendment (PDF)