Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils. Use the Scottsdale Revised Code (Municode.com) link on the right to search the Scottsdale Revised Code. Ordinances that have been recently approved by Council but have not yet been incorporated into the Scottsdale Revised Code are listed here. Links to additional information about City codes can be found below.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 11/13/2023 – ORDINANCE 4615 – Human Resources (Fire Personnel Workweeks) Code Amendment (PDF)
- 10/24/2023 – ORDINANCE 4611 – Human Resources (Parental Leave) Code Amendment (PDF)
- 10/10/2023 – ORDINANCE 4616 – Water Code Amendment (PDF)
- 08/22/2023 – ORDINANCE 4609 – Vacation Rental Code Amendment (PDF)
- 07/10/2023 – ORDINANCE 4606 – Water Conservation Code Amendment (PDF)
- 07/10/2023 – ORDINANCE 4603 – Water and Wastewater Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/27/2023 – ORDINANCE 4601 – Duties of the City Manager Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/27/2023 – ORDINANCE 4599 – Loss Trust Fund Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/13/2023 – ORDINNACE 4600 – Public Nuisance and Property Maintenance Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/13/2023 – ORDINANCE 4589 – Water, Sewers, and Sewage Disposal Code Amendment (PDF)
- 05/16/2023 – ORDINANCE 4588 – Licenses Fees Code Amendment (PDF)
- 05/16/2023 – ORDINANCE 4592 – Stormwater Fee Code Amendment (PDF)