Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 05/19/2020 - ORDINANCE 4447 - Adjusting Sewer/Water Reclamation Rates (PDF)
- 05/19/2020 - RESOLUTION 11765 - Adjusting Sewer/Water Reclamation Rates Public Record (PDF)
- 05/19/2020 - ORDINANCE 4445 - Adjusting Licensing Fee for Private Haulers of Commercial Refuse or Recycling (PDF)
- 05/19/2020 - ORDINANCE 4446 - Adjusting Solid Waste Rates and Charges (PDF)
- 06/16/2020 - ORDINANCE 4451 - Public Improvements Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/16/2020 - ORDINANCE 4459 - Administrative Correction to the Stormwater Fee (PDF)
- 06/16/2020 - ORDINANCE 4455 - Emergency Management Code Amendment (PDF)