Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils. Use the Scottsdale Revised Code (Municode.com) link on the right to search the Scottsdale Revised Code. Ordinances that have been recently approved by Council but have not yet been incorporated into the Scottsdale Revised Code are listed here. Links to additional information about City codes can be found below.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 12/08/2021 – ORDINANCE 4528 – Nuisance Party Code Amendment (PDF)
- 12/08/2021 – ORDINANCE 4527 – Vacation Rentals Code Amendment (PDF)
- 12/07/2021 – ORDINANCE 4525 – Mobile Vendors Code Amendment (PDF)
- 10/05/2021 – ORDINANCE 4520 – Library Board Code Amendment (PDF)
- 10/05/2021 – ORDINANCE 4519 – Water and Wastewater Development Fees (PDF)
- 09/14/2021 – ORDINANCE 4518 – Engine Braking Code Amendment (PDF)
- 09/14/2021 – ORDINANCE 4515 – Alarms Systems Code Amendment (PDF)
- 09/14/2021 – ORDINANCE 4514 – Domestic Water Service (PDF)
- 08/26/2021 – ORDINANCE 4507 – Sewer Line Extension Program Changes (PDF)
- 05/04/2021 – ORDINANCE 4495 – Offenses-Miscellaneous Code Amendment (PDF)