Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils. Use the Scottsdale Revised Code (Municode.com) link on the right to search the Scottsdale Revised Code. Ordinances that have been recently approved by Council but have not yet been incorporated into the Scottsdale Revised Code are listed here. Links to additional information about City codes can be found below.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 06/21/2022 – ORDINANCE 4554 – Human Resources Management Code Amendment (PDF)
- 06/07/2022 – ORDINANCE 4549 – Water, Sewers, and Sewage Disposal Code Amendment (PDF)
- 05/17/2022 – ORDINANCE 4541 – Sewer/Water Reclamation Rates Code Amendment (PDF)
- 05/17/2022 – ORDINANCE 4542 – Licenses, Taxation, and Miscellaneous Business Regulations, Solid Waste Management, and Stormwater and Floodplain Management Code Amendments (PDF)
- 05/17/2022 – ORDINANCE 4546 – Investment of Temporarily Idle Funds Code Amendment (PDF)
- 04/26/2022 – ORDINANCE 4540 – Alarm/Security Systems Code Amendment (PDF)