Codes & Ordinances
The Scottsdale Revised Code is the official set of laws that govern the community, adopted over the years by various City Councils.
Ordinances are proposed updates and changes to the Scottsdale Revised Code text.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances that have been approved by City Council but have not been added and incorporated into Scottsdale Revised Code.
- 12/04/2019 - ORDINANCE 4430 - Solid Waste Management Code Amendment (PDF)
- 01/21/2020 - ORDINANCE 4437 - Beer and Wine in City Parks (PDF)
- 02/04/2020 - ORDINANCE 4439 - Landscaping Text Amendment 3-TA-2019 (PDF)
- 02/04/2020 - RESOLUTION 11703 - Landscaping Text Amendment 3-TA-2019 Public Record (PDF)
- 02/04/2020 - ORDINANCE 4441 - Cable Television Code Amendment (PDF)