Adaptive Services provides fun, safe and meaningful social and recreational opportunities for participants with neuro and physical diversities. Using art, dance, music, life skills, recreation, and sports, the team provides opportunities to grow physically, emotionally, cognitively and socially.
Join Adaptive Services
- Step 1: Sign up for activity.
- Step 2: Fill out Adaptive Services Form (PDF).
- Step 3: If you're looking to participate in our Special Olympics Bobcats team, fill out Special Olympics Medical Form (PDF).
- Step 4: If you have any further questions, contact Adaptive Services via phone or email.
Social and Recreation Programs
Adaptive Services hosts fun activities for people with neuro and physical diversities that promote socialization and life skills.
|3-Jun||6-8 p.m.||Saturday||Summer Luau June Dance|
|6-Jun||5:15-7:30 p.m.||Tuesday||Movie Night|
|10-Jun||9-11 a.m.||Saturday||Adaptive Services Grand Slam Breakfast|
|13-Jun||6-7:30 p.m.||Tuesday||Girls Night|
Special Olympics Sports
The Scottsdale Bobcats are the Special Olympics Arizona (SOAZ) Team representing the City of Scottsdale Adaptive Services.
- Swimming (August - October)
- Bocce (August - October)
- Bowling (August - October)
- Golf (September - December)
- Basketball (December - March)
- Flag Football (January - March)
- Soccer (October - December)
- Powerlifting (February - April)
- Track and Field (February - April)
- Volleyball (February - April)
Adaptive Services staff may be able to assist, accommodate and facilitate participation for participants with disabilities in mainstreamed Scottsdale Parks & Recreation, Human Services, Leisure Education, and Community Services programs. To request an accommodation, please register for your program of interest and contact Adaptive Services. After reviewing your request, an accommodation will be considered after an in-person assessment at the Adaptive Services Center.
8102 E. Jackrabbit Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
For TTY Users - Arizona Relay Service (1-800-367-8939) may contact the Adaptive Services Office at 480-312-2234. Reasonable Accommodations
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation for access to all Adaptive Services programs by emailing AdaptiveServices@ScottsdaleAZ.gov
Making a Difference
Hear how Adaptive Services is improving lives: