Vehicles towed & impounded for violations under Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) 28-872
- Call All City Towing at 480-833-7278 to verify where your vehicle is stored
- The registered owner may go directly to the tow yard
- Bring government-issued photo identification and the vehicle registration or title
- Pay towing and storage fees:
- Towing fee: $0.01
- Storage fee: $32.52 per day
- After hours fee (if applicable): $81.98
(when claiming your vehicle after normal business hours and on weekends)
If a certified ignition interlock device is required to be installed on your vehicle, the towing company cannot charge a fee to access your vehicle during normal business hours for the purpose of installing the device.
Except for stolen or improperly impounded vehicles, the vehicle owner is responsible for all administrative, towing and storage fees regardless of when the vehicle is released.
Requesting a hearing
If you are the registered owner and wish to contest the officer’s legal reason to tow your vehicle, you may request a hearing in person at Scottsdale Police McKellips Station (7601 E. McKellips Road, Building A, Scottsdale, AZ 85257) Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The city has contracted with All City Towing for towing and impound services:
All City Towing
922 E. Gilbert Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
Sgt. Johnnie Ghiglia- Private Property Towing Questions