At Risk Submittal Requirements
Includes Preliminary Grading and Drainage Features
Civil plans should already be submitted for review
- Pre Approval for submittal from City engineering reviewing main civil set.
- Letter stating understanding that the plans are being submitted At Risk
- Three sets of improvement plans for Contractor, Engineer, and Inspector
- Client is charged $235 per sheet for plan review.
- Refer to Fee Sheets to estimate costs
Detailed information regarding construction plan preparation to the City of Scottsdale can be found in the City of Scottsdale's Design Standards & Policies Manual.