- 100 acres
- Greenbelt multi-use path
- Dog park
- Community Center
- Lake for boating and fishing
- Fishing pier
- Six ball fields (lighted)
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two half-court basketball courts
- Three reservable ramadas
- One drop-in ramada
- 10-station exercise course
Scottsdale's most popular dog park includes 3-acres of grass, benches, play features and water fountains.
The dog park is divided into three specialized areas:
- Two areas will be open the majority of the time with one area designated for active dogs and another for passive dogs.
- The third area that is not being used will be closed for maintenance and turf repair.
Closed for Maintenance
Tuesdays and Fridays | 8 a.m. - noon
Reserve A Field
Please complete a field request form to begin the process. Requests will be addressed in the order they are received. Field requests must be submitted a minimum of three business days in advance of requested use. Forms submitted online will be addressed prior to phone calls received 480-312-7527. The Sports Field Reservation office reserves designated city parks and school fields for youth / adult groups and organizations.
Sunrise - 10:30 p.m.
Dog Park Hours
Nov. 1 - April 30 | 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
May 1 - Oct. 31 | 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Community Center Hours
Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday | 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Park Irrigation Usage Graph