Eldorado Aquatic & Fitness Center
All City of Scottsdale Aquatic Centers are closed.
The city continues to serve the public throughout situations like the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and is closely tracking the situation to ensure that city staff and the public are protected.
April Pool's Day
Kick off summer 2020 at April Pool’s Day, Scottsdale’s free annual water safety awareness event! This will feature a mock rescue scenario with Scottsdale Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services, interactive booths, games and drowning prevention information. Join us for the fun on Sunday, April 26, at Eldorado Aquatic Center 2301 N. Miller Rd., from 1pm-5pm. .
Swim LessonsALL CLASSES FROM December 2 - January 26 WILL BE AT CHAPARRAL POOL DUE TO THE ELDORADO CLOSURE.
Register for classes at Recreation.ScottsdaleAZ.gov
- 13-lane lap pool (25 yards)
- Two 1-meter diving boards
- Two 3-meter diving boards
- Two large water slides
- Zero-depth entry
- Large play pool
- Water playground
- Fitness center
- Reservations for groups, birthday parties, private rentals and commercial lane rentals
- Classes offered:
- Swim lessons
- Recreational teams
- Water exercise
The fitness portion of this facility hosts a variety of aerobic, fitness and leisure education classes, free weights, machine weights and various cardiovascular machines.
The fitness center age restrictions are:
- 13 and under: Not allowed
- 14 - 17: Allowed with a signed waiver by a parent or guardian - Child fee applies
- 18 and up: Adult fee applies
|Daily Lap Swim/Fitness Center - Adult / Child||$3 / $2||$5 / $3|
|Lap Swim/Fitness Center Passes - Adult / Child (10 visits)||$30 / $20||$50 / $30|
|Lap Swim/Fitness Center Passes - Adult / Child (30 visits)||$72 / $48||$120 / $72|
The Pre-Season Sale for the Family Pass begins April 1, and allows all families unlimited public swim and fitness center visits from Memorial Day through Labor Day. A family of four that visits a city pool an average of two times a week receives a substantial savings over the drop-in price when they purchase a Family Pass for the season. The savings increase the more frequently you attend. Family Passes include unlimited public swim, lap swim and fitness center visits.
How the Pass Works
- Only the MMR Family Pass can be used at all four pools. Passes purchased for Eldorado, Cactus and Chaparral may be used at any of the three pools. See below for pricing.
- Your family will be issued a single Summer Family Pass card.
- Additional/replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each.
- The pass is sold to the immediate family** of the main contact on the account.
- Any pass over four family members are charged an additional member fee.
**Main contact's parents, spouse, spouse's parents, siblings, children, step-children, and adopted children if all are residing at the same address.
Fee / Each Add. Member*
Fee / Each Add. Member*
|Eldorado & Cactus||$120 / $20||$192 / $30|
|McDowell Mtn. Ranch||$160^ / $20||$240^ / $30|
*A family pass includes four family members.
^MMR Aquatic Center Family Pass is good at all four aquatic centers. MMR has a different price due to the significantly greater number of amenities.
All aquatic classes, such as water exercise and swim lessons, require registration and an additional fee. Check online registration for course descriptions, location, registration dates, course dates and times, and ages or call 480-312-7665.
Are you aware that a 15 year old can be trained as a certified StarGuard Lifeguard and interview for a position for the upcoming summer? Click here for more info.