Scottsdale residents can properly recycle electronics like computers, printers, phones, cameras, flat panel televisions/monitors and stereo equipment at our free Electronics Recycling Event.
Notice: To ensure your safety and the safety of our employees, please observe the following directions during the electronics recycling event.
- All unwanted electronics must be in the trunk or bed of your vehicle for removal. Your vehicle will not be unloaded if items are located elsewhere.
- Participants are required to stay in their vehicle at all times.
- A limited number of vehicles will be permitted on the property during the event.
- Please comply with all directions from the event staff.
Help us help you make this a safe and smooth event.
Household hazardous waste will not be accepted at the electronics recycling events.
- 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 9191 E. San Salvador Drive
- 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Proof of residency is required: a picture I.D. with your Scottsdale address or a city utility bill
Items we accept:
- Computers/Peripherals: PC's, printers, keyboards, scanners, mice, flat panel monitors, circuit boards and hard drives
- Office Equipment: telephones, cell phones, answering machines, pagers, typewriters and calculators
- Entertainment Equipment: cameras, televisions, VCRs, DVRs, DVD players and stereo equipment
Items we do not accept:
- CRT televisions and monitors, projection screen televisions
- Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFL) and Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Appliances: air conditioners, can openers, coffee pots, microwaves, stoves & ovens, refrigerators, washers & dryers and hot water heaters
- No commercial materials will be accepted