Per Executive Order of the Governor, all basketball courts, splash pads, playgrounds and similar amenities, including volleyball, tennis and pickleball courts at Scottsdale parks will be closed as of 5 p.m. Saturday, April 4.
To encourage proper hygiene, public restrooms in Scottsdale will remain open, but users should obey posted signs regarding physical distance and other practices to limit spread of COVID-19, per guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Arizona Department of Health Services . For the latest information, visit https://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/news/coronavirus-update
- Contact person listed on the permit must be on site the duration of the reservation.
- All permit holders agree to follow and enforce City of Scottsdale Ordinances, Park Regulations and Scottsdale Sports Complex Rental Guidelines.
- The permit holder will leave the field clean and in good condition. If it is necessary of the City to provide cleaning following the reserved activity, the permit holder will be charged an additional fee.
- The licensee is responsible for excessive facility and equipment damages including replacement and installation costs incurred by the licensee or any member of the group subject to the permit.
- No apparatus or equipment may be located on the sports fields unless the use and location of equipment has received prior approval and the permit so states.
- No interactive inflatable apparatus or water amenities/games. Painting, striping, chalking, or coloring of the fields in any way is not permitted.
- Vehicles may not be driven or parked on turf areas, sidewalks, service driveways, or emergency zones. Only parking lots may be used for loading and unloading.
- Recreation staff is responsible for turning sports field lights on and off. The sale of food & merchandise is not allowed.
- A Beer Permit must be purchased for the consumption of beer. No hard alcohol or wine is permitted. Beer is NOT PERMITTED on playing fields.
- No glass bottles.
- Staking is not permitted. Pop-up tents, umbrellas, goals, etc. must be secured with sandbags.
- No amplified sound allowed.
- Parking in the surrounding neighborhood or using Princess Drive west of Hayden as a thoroughfare is not permitted.
- City personnel has the ability to close fields due to weather, maintenance, or if playability becomes compromised or dangerous. Call 480-312-RAIN for updated field conditions.
- No barbecuing. Open fires (including charcoal and propane) are prohibited.
- The use of signs, banners or decorations cannot be used at practices or league games. Authorized signage can only be displayed during Tournament reservations only.
- Failure to comply with park regulations may forfeit the right to use city facilities in the future. Permits are revocable at any time for violation of rules, ordinance, or state law.
Scottsdale Sports Complex
8081 E. Princess Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Sunrise - 10:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.