The Scottsdale City Court has full-time security personnel who are stationed at the main entrance to the court.
Everyone who visits the court must pass through a metal detector and must place all personal belongings on an X-ray machine to be viewed. In addition, your personal belongings may be subject to a search.
The following is a list of items that are not allowed in to the courthouse under ANY circumstances:
- Food and drink, including water. Drinking fountains are located in the courthouse lobby for your convenience.
- Weapons. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Guns (with or without a concealed weapons permit)
- Knives (including Swiss Army and Leatherman tools)
- The Court's definition of weapons also includes items that could be used as weapons. These include, but are not limited to:
- Various tools
- Kitchen utensils
- Nail files.
Please note: This list is not exhaustive and security has full discretion when deciding what may or may not be brought in to the courthouse.
Please tell us how we are doing!
Court Feedback Survey
Walk-in hours (civil courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (criminal courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (protective orders): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on city holidays
Except the first and third Wednesday of each month, open 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.