Green Building Program
The Green Building Program encourages a whole-systems approach through design and building techniques to minimize environmental impact and reduce the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to the health of its occupants.
Green Building Lecture Series
2015-2016 Lecture Series (PDF)
March 3, 2016
Got Fresh Air? Everything you need to know about getting enough air into your home.
As homes become more energy efficient, they become tighter. Besides opening windows, homes built prior to 2012 get outside air through infiltration around doors, windows, walls and ceiling penetrations. The unintended consequence is dirty fresh air. Hear about options for getting whole-house fresh air ventilation while keeping your home air tight and energy efficient.
7447 E. Indian School Road, Suite 125
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Green Building Links
- Green Design Principles
- Green Home Rating Checklist
- Green Home Rating Checklist Fill-in
- Commercial Green Construction Code
- Invitation to Participate
- Program Incentives
- Participating Builders
- 2014 Green Building Trends Report
- 2013 Green Building Trends Report
- 2000 Annual Green Building Report
- Sustainable Building Awards
- Green Building Project Highlights
- Community Energy Audit
Subscribe to Green Building