What's new for 2016/17?
- All plans will continue to include in-network access to Mayo Clinic and Phoenix Children's Hospital providers.
- For the OAP Plan, the deductible and co-insurance requirement when using an Urgent Care Facility will be removed; instead, a $50 co-pay will apply.
- For the OAP + HSA plan, the deductible will increase to $1,300 for individual and $2,600 for family per federal health care regulations.
- The city is implementing a $20 monthly premium surcharge to employees or family members who self-report use of tobacco products.
A basic overview of Cigna’s Open Access Plus (OAP) plans are provided on the medical and dental links on the right side of this page.
To view all of this year's options please view the 16-17 Open Enrollment Guide.
Take a look at our Benefits Meetings Presentation for more information.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers three medical plans that are administered by Cigna. To learn more, select a plan below.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers two dental plans. To learn more, select a plan below.
Benefit Services & Programs
Cigna Medical Group
Cigna Medical Group (CMG) is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with 25 locations throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Each is equipped with several medical series under one roof, so additional diagnostic needs such as lab work, imaging and prescriptions can be quickly obtained. Co-pays for these facilities are less than the co-pay for a PCP visit on some plans. To learn more and see where these facilities are located, contact Cigna at 1-800-244-6224; www.cigna.com/cmgaz
MD Live is a new service that provides access to health care anytime, anywhere. Connect with a nationwide network of Board Certified physicians and licensed therapists through secure video or phone. MD Live has the nation’s largest telehealth network comprised of physicians Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric and licensed mental health professionals. All encounters are digitally archived with the highest level of security and only accessible by the patient and practitioner. To register, please visit the MDLive website.
Cigna Marketing Material
- Cigna Center of Excellence Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Find a Doctor Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Pharmacy Integration (PDF)
- Cigna 3-Tier Prescription Drug List (PDF)
- Cigna Prescription Drug Link
- Cigna HMO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna PPO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna HMO Patient Charge Schedule (PDF)
- Cigna MDLive Registration (PDF)
Produced by Human Resources:
This information represents a summary of benefits provided by the City of Scottsdale to benefited employees. Every effort has been made to report information accurately. All information, including the amount of any benefit and employee eligibility of benefits, is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the applicable policy or plan documents. In all cases where any of the information provided differs from the amount of benefit actually provided by the policy or plan, the terms of the legal documents will control.
9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258