Website Policies & DisclosuresCity websites may periodically prompt users to provide personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. When users provide such information, they do so voluntarily. Refusal to provide such information may affect access to information and services provided on the City's website.
When personal information is requested it will be done through an SSL secured form. If you are requested to provide personal information on an unsecured form, please contact the webmaster immediately so that the form can be corrected (most browsers indicate a secure form by a 'closed lock' icon at the bottom of the screen or near the address bar).
Any and all information gathered by, or provided to the City through its websites shall be protected to the extent possible under current public records laws. Citizen information subject to such laws includes email sent to City staff through the City's websites. Disclosure of all or any part of that information may be required in response to an appropriate public records request or compelled by legal process.
For statistical purposes our website will record the following information:
- The domain name of your Internet Service Provider, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net."
- The type of browser (such as "Internet Explorer version X" or "Firefox version X") that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the Web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors.