DS-11: Passport Application
(pdf / 88.52kb / 6 pages)
This form must be presented and signed in person at an authorized passport acceptance facility. Pages 3 and 4 of this form must be presented and signed in person at an authorized passport acceptance facility (e.g. City of Scottsdale Passport Office).
You must use this form IF:
- You have never had a US passport or
- You are under age 16 or
- Your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago or
- Your valid passport was lost or stolen. (If you are applying because your valid passport was lost or stolen, you will also need to submit Form DS-64 listed below.)
Please follow the instructions on pages 1 and 2. Print and complete page 3, and print and read page 4 carefully before appearing with pages 3 and 4 to apply for your passport
DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
(pdf / 67.42kb / 2 pages)
This form should be submitted along with the DS-11 Application for Passport and brought with you when you go in person to apply for a new passport if your valid passport has been lost or stolen.
DS-82: Application for Passport by Mail (Renewals Only)
(pdf / 73.07kb / 6 pages)
This form should be used for renewing a previously issued US passport by mail at anytime.
There are 4 criteria for using this form. Please use the following checklist to see if you are eligible to apply with a DS-82:
- I can submit my most recent passport AND
- I was least 16+ years old when my most recent passport was issued AND
- I was issued my most recent passport in the last 15 years AND
- I use the same name as on my most recent passport or since my passport was issued, I have had my named changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name-change.
If you answered NO to any of the 4 statements above…STOP! You cannot use Form DS-82! You must apply on a DS-11.
DS-3053: Statement of Consent-Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under 16
(pdf / 27.61kb / 2 pages)
This form should be submitted, along with the DS-11 Application for
Passport, for minors under age 16 as evidence of parental permission if:
- You are a non-applying parent or guardian consenting to passport issuance for your child, or
- You are an applying parent or guardian, and the written consent of the non-applying parent or guardian cannot be obtained