Mayor and City Council
On July 2, 2015, the Scottsdale City Council adopted updated organizational priorities and directed staff to implement the priorities, and to provide regular updates on the progress of implementing these priorities.
Simply better service for a world-class community.
- Continue working with residents, businesses and SkySong to revitalize the McDowell Road corridor
- Provide strategic support of tourism and visitor events
- Carry out the comprehensive economic development strategy
- Develop a transportation strategy that anticipates future needs
- Prepare and adopt fiscally sustainable operating and capital budgets
- Reinvest in a high performance organization and work culture