STORM CLOSURE UPDATE
As of Wednesday Sept. 17, 4:00 p.m.
- Unbridged crossings of the Indian Bend Wash are open -- continue to use caution, however, and do not cross areas with running water.
- Both playgrounds at Eldorado Park are closed, please visit Vista del Camino or Pima Park
- The sand volleyball courts at Eldorado Park are closed.
- Most ramadas, picnic areas, and 5k multiuse path at Eldorado Park are now open.
- Some sports fields are reopening -- call 480-312-RAIN for specific field information.
- Still Closed: Chaparral Park fields 1, 2, 4 & 6; Pima Elementary, Paiute Park soccer field (through Sept. 21), and Eldorado Park ballfields (through Sept. 28). Yavapai Elementary School's ballfield 2 is still too wet to play on. Ballfields 1 and 3 can still be utilized.
- The McDowell Sonoran Preserve is open. Trails remain soggy. Muddy trails are vulnerable to damage by boots, hooves & tires. Please use caution.