Adult Sand Volleyball
A Facility Improvement Project was recently completed at the Indian School Park Sand Volleyball courts. New LED court lighting was installed and the old sand was removed and replaced with a high-quality playing sand.
Spring 2018 Season Registration
League play begins the week of Mar. 12. Winter season play is ongoing.
Scottsdale Resident Registration
Begins Monday, Feb. 12 at 7 a.m.
Ends Sunday, Mar 5 at 11:59 p.m.
Begins Tuesday, Feb. 13 at 7 a.m.
Ends Sunday, Mar. 6 at 11:59 p.m.
- Leagues are for adults only (ages 18+).
- Registration is by team, not by individuals. However, the team captain or representative solely registers the team. No individual registrations please.
- If you are an individual looking for a team we do offer a "Free Agent" list. If you would like to be placed on this list please call us at 480-312-7920, or email your name, contact phone number, and preferred night of play to ISPLeagues@scottsdaleaz.gov
Scope of Play
The City of Scottsdale offers adult sand volleyball leagues with post-season tournaments in four-person competitive and six-person co-ed leisure formats. Must have a complete team to register. The league schedule, contingent on the number of teams in each league, will be comprised of 7-12 total weeks (18-24 league games) including a one or two week post-season, double-elimination tournament. Individual players may not play on multiple teams on the same league night regardless of flight.
Leagues are offered four seasons per year at Indian School Park:
- Four-person competitive Monday evenings
- Six-person co-ed leisure Tuesday evenings
- Four-person competitive Wednesday evenings
- Six-person co-ed leisure Thursday evenings
Team packets have been streamlined and made available to fill out during the registration process. Please have your team members full names and cellphone numbers ready before beginning the registration process. All team captains and team members must sign a Team Waiver form on site on the first night of play prior to the start of games.
Fees are paid per team and by the team representative performing the online registration. Rosters must include names, addresses, and phone numbers or email addresses of each player. Team residency status is based on the percentage of players that reside in the City of Scottsdale. Although the team captain or representative may be a Scottsdale resident, the team may not qualify for residency status if the team is not comprised of 50% or more Scottsdale residents. No refunds will be issued within 7 days of the start of the league. Refunds, less a $10 administrative fee, may be issued 8 days or greater prior to the start of the league.