City Council - Mission and Priorities
On Sept. 20, 2016, the Scottsdale City Council adopted updated organizational priorities and directed staff to implement the priorities, and to provide regular updates on the progress of implementing these priorities.
Simply better service for a world-class community.
- Revitalize McDowell Road corridor through ongoing work with residents, businesses & SkySong
- Provide strategic support of tourism and visitor events
- Carry out the comprehensive economic development strategy
- Anticipate and plan for future transportation needs
- Prepare and adopt fiscally sustainable operating and capital budgets
- Reinvest in a high performance organization and work culture
3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251