Compliance Assistance Program
The Compliance Assistance Program (CAP) is designed to assist you in getting your case back on track including reestablishing payment contracts, removal from collections, and satisfying your default status, in attempts to get your driver license reinstated by ADOT – MVD.
How does CAP Work?
- Come to the court and talk to a clerk about CAP.
- Complete the required financial questionnaire.
- Pay the initial down payment.
- Sign the payment plan.
What if I don’t have the money to pay the initial down payment?
- Depending on your financial economic status, you may be eligible for a reduced down payment.
What do I have to do to get my driver license reinstated?
- You must apply to the Arizona MVD to get your driver license. If you are participating in CAP, outstanding fines previously owed to the Scottsdale City Court will no longer be the basis of a license suspension. However, if MVD indicates there are other reasons for a license suspension, you will need to work with them to resolve any other issues.
Please tell us how we are doing!
Court Feedback Survey
Walk-in hours (civil courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (criminal courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (protective orders): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on city holidays
Except the first and third Wednesday of each month, open 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.