Scottsdale City Government 101
Whether you are a community leader, prospective City Council member, Board or Commission member, volunteer or neighborhood association leader…you are invited to participate in Scottsdale City Government 101, a series of classes summarizing overall Scottsdale city government and how it works.
Scottsdale City Government 101 is a free program covering such topics as:
- City Manager and City Treasurer
- Economic Development
- Public Safety - Fire and Police
- Community Services and Preserve
- Planning, Development Services and Transportation
- Public Works and Water Resources
- City Clerk and City Auditor
- Mayor and Council
Speakers include executive level managers, directors and administrators of the departments that citizens interact with most often. Class size is limited to allow participants to discuss issues and ask questions of presenters in a relaxed setting.
- Classes will be held in the Spring 2018.