LOOP 101 RESTRICTIONS
No restrictions this weekend. ADOT has cancelled a planned closure that was to take place from Chaparral Road to Shea Boulevard.
The project will be rescheduled to a later date.
Once complete, the Loop 101 widening project will add an additional travel lane in each direction between Shea Boulevard and McKellips Road. Two additional travel lanes will be added between the northbound Loop 101 / Loop 202 interchange and McDowell Road.
For more information, call ADOT at 1-855-712-8530
ROAD RESTRICTIONS SOUTH OF INDIAN BEND ROAD
ROAD RESTRICTIONS FROM INDIAN BEND TO THUNDERBIRD ROADS
- The eastbound curb lane on Shea Boulevard will be closed from Scottsdale Road to Miller Road 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays Sept. 27 – Oct. 11 for boring.
- The eastbound curb lane on Shea Boulevard from 64th Street to 70th Street will be closed 4 a.m. to 12 p.m. Oct. 3 - 10 for ramps, curb and gutter repair.
- At the intersection of Shea Boulevard and 96th Street, the eastbound curb lane on Shea Boulevard and the southbound curb lane on 96th Street will be closed 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays Sept. 26 – Oct. 7 for utility work.
- Lane restrictions will occur on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard at the intersection of Sweetwater Avenue 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sept. 21 – Oct. 7 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur from the intersection of Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Shea Boulevard to immediately south of Desert Cove Avenue on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard Oct. 2 - 15 for utility work.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS NORTH OF THUNDERBIRD ROAD
- The northbound curb lane on Legend Trail Parkway will be closed at Chuck Wagon Lane from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10, for utility work.
- Northbound traffic on Northsight Boulevard will be shifted to the center lane immediately north of Hayden Road 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday Oct. 3 – 12 for drilling.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of Scottsdale Road and Adobe Drive Sept. 29 – Oct. 14 to permit sewer line work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur in both directions on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard from 92nd Street to Thunderbird Road through Oct. 7 for utility work.
- The eastbound median and westbound curb lanes on Frank Lloyd Boulevard will be closed at 100th Street 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through Oct. 21 for road work.
- Traffic in both directions will be shifted to the north side of Rio Verde Drive from 120th Street to 124th Street Oct. 3 - 7 for repaving and shoulder work.