Search Home

Utility Company Contacts for Public Utility Easements

If a property owner wishes to build a fence, wall or freestanding sign within or across a Public Utility Easement (PUE) that crosses their property, written authorization to encroach within the easement with a fence, wall or sign must be obtained from each of the utility companies listed below. Refer to Scottsdale’s Online Parcel Information Map to reference dedicated easements. 


Utility Co. Contact       Phone/Fax Email
APS            Michael

P. 602-371-7033
F. 602-371- 6586
SRP            Matt

P. 602-236-3105
F. 602-236-8193
CenturyLink ROW Dept. P. N/A   
COS Water Water Dept. P. 480-312-5650            
Cox  Traffic Mgmt. Center P. 623-328-3554
F. 623-322-7500 
SWG Michelle Gutierrez P. 702-876-7137    

Updated 12/26/2017

Contact Information

Planning - Zoning Requests, General Plan
P: 480-312-7000

One Stop Shop -  Permits and Plan Review
P: 480-312-2500
7447 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 

P: 480-312-2356 

Inspections -  Permit Inspections
P: 480-312-5750

Inspection Hours:
Summer (Apr-Oct) 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Winter (Nov-Mar) 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

Code Enforcement - Property Maintenance & Zoning Violations
P: 480-312-2546

Building Code Hotline
P: 480-312-2633