To change the customer name on your account additional documentation is required. Once you have acquired the appropriate documentation, the request can be submitted through one of the methods listed below.
- Company change: Written documentation on company letterhead
- Divorce: Copy of divorce decree
- Marriage: Copy of your marriage license
- Other: Copy of the legal documentation
By mail or in person:Utility Billing
By fax:F: 480-312-4803
Processing the Request
Please write your utility account number with a daytime phone number on the documentation and submit using one of the methods listed above. After the request is received, allow 2-3 business days (excluding holidays) to complete the change.
If you have any questions regarding the Name Change process, please contact our Utility Billing Section at 480-312-2461, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Wednesday between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Credit Card - Online
Credit Card - Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using EZ-Pay with a Visa, Master Card or Discover credit or debit card. The site is hosted by Kubra, a third-party vendor. There is a $1.95 convenience fee per transaction with a maximum payment amount of $300 per transaction. Make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This payment method does not support auto-recurring payments or future dated payments.
Credit Card - Phone
Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using EZ-Pay with a Visa, Master Card or Discover credit or debit card. This site is hosted by Kubra, a third party vendor. There is a $1.95 convenience fee per transaction with a maximum payment amount of $300.00 per transaction. Make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-866-466-2422. This payment method does not support future dated payments.
Checking, Savings or Money Market - Online using Billtrust
Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using a Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. This site is hosted by Billtrust, a third-party vendor. There is no fee or maximum amount per transaction. There are two options available when using this method:
EBill - Login or create profile - Create an online profile and receive your utility bill electronically. Access your account at your convenience to monitor account activity, view your utility bill or make a scheduled payment automatically or manually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Save banking information to eliminate duplicate data entry.
One-Time Payment (no profile and select "Pay Now") – Schedule a one-time payment from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill automatically using your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. There is no fee to utilize this payment option. By selecting this option, you will be authorizing the City of Scottsdale to electronically withdrawal the amount of you monthly utility bill from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Complete the Fillable Surepay Form (PDF), print, sign and mail or fax to the location/number provided on the form.
Online Bill Pay is a service offered by many banks. This service allows you a 'one-stop' shop to pay your bills. To find out more, call your bank or visit your bank's website.
If using your bank's online bill pay service, the first time you set it up, you will need to have your utility account number (found on the upper left of your utility bill) and the following payment address:City of Scottsdale
PO Box 52799
Phoenix AZ, 85072-2799
In PersonCity Of Scottsdale/Business Services
7447 E Indian School Road, Suite 110
Scottsdale AZ, 85251
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wed
Drop Box Locations
- One Civic Center - 7447 East Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (South East Corner)
- North Location - 9379 East San Salvador, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (West side of parking lot)
- Paseo Village Shopping Center - 8100 E McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale AZ 85258 (next to Starbucks)
PO Box 52799
Phoenix AZ, 85072-2799
Important Information When Paying by Check
- If you plan to pay with a foreign (i.e. Canadian checking account) check, the check must be in US Funds, and cannot be postdated.
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
- When we use information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.
7447 E Indian School Rd. Suite 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. except City Holidays