Cactus Aquatic & Fitness Center
Summer 2017 Aquatic Class List, schedule, fees, etc can be found here. You can also view classes and register online at Recreation.ScottsdaleAZ.gov.
- Short Course (25-yard pool)
- Long Course (Olympic-sized, 50-meter pool)
- Heated during the winter
- Setup in long* and short courses
- Pool depth: 3 - 14 feet
*long course is only offered during specific dates
- Three 1-meter diving boards
- Two 3-meter diving boards
- Public swimming
- U.S. Swim and Dive teams
- Reservations available for groups, birthday parties, private rentals and commercial lane rentals
- Classes offered:
- Swim lessons
- Recreational teams
- Water exercise
The fitness portion of this facility hosts a variety of aerobic, fitness and leisure education classes, free weights, machine weights and various cardiovascular machines.
The fitness center age restrictions are:
- 13 and under: Not allowed
- 14 - 17: Allowed with a signed waiver by a parent or guardian - Child fee applies
- 18 and up: Adult fee applies
|Daily Lap Swim/Fitness Center - Adult / Child||$3 / $2||$5 / $3|
Lap Swim/Fitness Center Passes - Adult / Child (10 visits)
|$30 / $20||$50 / $30|
Lap Swim/Fitness Center Passes - Adult / Child (30 visits)
|$72 / $48||$120 / $72|
Summer Family Pass
The Pre-Season Sale for the Family Pass begins April 1, and allows all families unlimited public swim and fitness center visits from Memorial Day through Labor Day. A family of four that visits a city pool an average of two times a week receives a substantial savings over the drop-in price when they purchase a Family Pass for the season. The savings increase the more frequently you attend. Family Passes include unlimited public swim, lap swim and fitness center visits.
How the Pass Works
- Your family will be issued a single Summer Family Pass card.
- Additional/replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each.
- The pass is sold to the immediate family** of the main contact on the account.
- Any pass over four family members are charged an additional member fee.
**Main contact's parents, spouse, spouse's parents, siblings, children, step-children, and adopted children if all are residing at the same address.
Pre-Season Sale Fees
Fee / Each Add. Member*
Fee / Each Add. Member*
|Eldorado & Cactus||$120 / $20||$192 / $30|
|McDowell Mtn. Ranch||$160^ / $20||$240^ / $30|
*A family pass includes four family members.
^MMR Aquatic Center Family Pass is good at all four aquatic centers. MMR has a different price due to the significantly greater number of amenities.
All aquatic classes, such as water exercise and swim lessons, require registration and an additional fee. Check online registration for course descriptions, location, registration dates, course dates and times, and ages or call 480-312-7957.
Are you aware that a 15 year old can be trained as a certified StarGuard Lifeguard and interview for a position for Summer, 2017? Click here for more info.