Scottsdale Ranch Park & Tennis Center
- 18 tennis courts; 8 of the 18 are newly renovated courts to post-tensioned concrete (lighted)
- Four racquetball courts (lighted)
- Squash court (lighted)
- Six sand volleyball courts at 26' x 52' only (lighted-LED)
- Full basketball court (lighted-LED)
- Two half basketball courts (lighted-LED)
- Four lighted baseball fields
- Six reservable picnic ramadas
- 12-station exercise course
- Desert Garden
Tennis CenterScottsdale Ranch Park Tennis Center provides outstanding recreation programs including:
- Adult tennis leagues
- Group and private tennis lessons for juniors and adults
- Ball machine rentals
- Find a match
- Tennis tournaments
- Adult tennis drop-in doubles
- Racquetball & Squash
- Junior match-play
Junior match-play is a drop-in program designed for juniors to learn the aspects of match and tournament play. Our teaching staff instructs players on what playing matches entails while improving their game in a safe, fun environment. Juniors will be paired with players of like ability. The program is for ages 5-17, runs Fridays from 4-6pm and has a fee of $4 per player. Contact the tennis center for more information and possible no-play dates.The Scottsdale Ranch Park Tennis Center has been named by The United States Tennis Association (USTA) as an Outstanding Public Tennis Facility. There are 18 asphalt blue and green tennis courts with blended lines for junior play and instruction. Our 10 and under junior tennis program utilizes the USTA guidelines.
The Desert Garden at Scottsdale Ranch Park is located on the corner of Via Linda and Lakeview Drive and is FREE and open to the public. It was designed to enhance the understanding of the Sonoran Desert, of botanical processes, and of the geology and soil materials indigenous to the nearby McDowell Mountains. The Desert Garden has three zones:
- Hummingbird nest for the low desert area
- Saguaro and bat sanctuary for the high desert area
- Butterfly garden for the riparian community area
Reservations can be made for ramadas and volleyball courts by calling the Facility Booking office at 480-312-7707.
Reserve A Field
Please complete a field request form to begin the process. Requests will be addressed in the order they are received. Field requests must be submitted a minimum of three business days in advance of requested use. Forms submitted online will be addressed prior to phone calls received 480-312-7527. The Sports Field Reservation office reserves designated city parks and school fields for youth / adult groups and organizations.
Scottsdale Ranch Park Map (PDF)
Sunrise - 10:30 p.m.
Tennis Center Hours
(Labor Day - Sunday after Thanksgiving)
Daily 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
(Monday after Thanksgiving - day before President's Day)
Daily 9:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.
(President's Day - Memorial Day)
Daily 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
(day after Memorial Day - day before Labor Day)
Daily 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 5:30 - 9 p.m.