San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2020 Spring Training Ticket Refund Information: Effective 3/12/2020
Following Major League Baseball’s decision to suspend operations, all San Francisco Giants Spring Training games have been canceled.
Your single game tickets purchased for any remaining Spring Training games will be refunded to the method of purchase. Refunds may take up to 3-5 business days to appear on your account.
If tickets were purchased in person using cash, the physical ticket(s) will need to be mailed* to the address below:
Ticket Services – Game Cancellation, Spring Training
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
*Include your contact information and a return mailing address with your tickets. Please make a photocopy of any tickets submitted through the mail for your own records.
We encourage fans that purchased through our preferred secondary market partner, StubHub, or third parties to contact them directly to learn of their refund policies.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Reporting Dates and Workouts:
February 11 - Pitchers and Catchers report to Scottsdale Stadium
February 12 - First workout
February 16 - Position players report to Scottsdale Stadium
February 17 - First full squad workout
Public Workouts (free)
Workouts at Scottsdale Stadium are generally open to the public on days when the team does not have a home game. Entry is through Home Plate Plaza on the corner of Osborn and Drinkwater Roads and the practices start around 10 a.m. each day. Please note that the practice schedule is subject to change at any time without notice. On-site parking is not available for fans. There are several City of Scottsdale public lots in the area.
Tickets may be purchased via phone at 1-877-4SFGTIX, online, or in person at the Stadium Box Office during Spring Training. (If you are buying tickets in person, parking will be limited at the Osborn parking lot, additional parking will be available just North of the Stadium on Drinkwater Blvd. Dynamic pricing applies to all single game tickets and rates can fluctuate.Seats in the shade: Rows 3 and up in sections 300-306, 309, and 310 are covered by the awning and provide shade. There are also some shaded areas in the left field and centerfield berm areas under the trees.
Scottsdale Stadium Ticket Hours: Starting February 13, 2020- Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm
Group tickets, season tickets or to reserve suites please call 415-972-2209.To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, please call 480-990-2977 or visit http://springtraining.com.
The Giants offer the only officially endorsed travel packages to Spring Training in Scottsdale. Packages include game tickets, lodging and ground transportation. For more information on travel packages, call 800-670-0858 or visit www.sfgiants.com
Get to the Game
In compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark;
- All bags and containers are subject to search. The Giants allow fans to bring paper and recycled grocery bags, fanny packs, backpacks, lunch bags, diaper bags, soft-sided containers, purses, handbags and briefcases, as long as they are not larger than 16” x 16” x 8” into the park. Bags will not go through the metal detector and are subject to a manual bag inspection.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- The MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both dugouts.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the field
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- No aerosol sunscreen, only tube sunscreen
- Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened inside the park
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).
Large bags or containers measuring over 16” x 16” x 8” are not allowed into the ballpark. All permitted bags, including purses, briefcases, and diaper bags (smaller than 16” x 16” x 8”) may be searched before entering the park. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to allow additional time when entering the park. Per MLB guidelines, no hard-sided coolers will be allowed. Soft-sided coolers are permitted.
Cactus League Links