San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2022 Spring Training
The San Francisco Giants announced their 30-game 2022 Spring Training schedule today, beginning with play on Saturday, February 26 against the Cincinnati Reds at Scottsdale Stadium.
San Francisco’s 30-game spring schedule features 15 contests at Scottsdale Stadium (seven weekend games) and 15 Cactus League road games. The Giants will have three split-squad dates in which the club will field a pairof teams and play two games on Wednesday, March 2, Thursday, March 10 and Saturday, March 26. San Francisco will also enjoy two off days: Monday, March 7 and Wednesday, March 16.
The Giants will play their division rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers, twice, including a game at Scottsdale Stadium on Wednesday, March 23.
On Saturday, March 26, the Giants will host the Brewers for their final game in Arizona before traveling back home to conclude their exhibition schedule with the Oakland Athletics.
Reporting Dates and Workouts:
To Be Determined
To be determined
Season ticket holders will be given first priority to purchase tickets for spring training 2022. Availability of single game tickets is forthcoming.
Gates open 2 hours prior to game time.
To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, visit www.springtraining.com.
Get to the Game
In compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark.
- Bag Policy: Bags are not permitted in Scottsdale Stadium, with the exception of small clutch purses no larger than 9” x 5”, medical bags and manufactured diaper bags that accompany guests with young children. All bags are subject to search upon entering.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both baselines.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the field
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened inside the park
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).