San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2021 Spring Training
The Giants have received approval from Major League Baseball for limited attendance at Spring Training games at Scottsdale Stadium. Season ticket holders will receive priority for game tickets.
The team and the city are now working through review and approval of the event safety plan, required by the governor’s executive orders, which will ensure the games adhere to the current rules and guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19. That plan should be approved and posted soon, with it in place, the city is pleased that spring baseball will once again be part of the Old Town Scottsdale experience.
Reporting Dates and Workouts:
- Pitchers and Catcher – Feb 17
- Full Squad – Feb 22
Practices for the 2021 spring training season will be closed to the public.
Season ticket holders will be given first priority to purchase tickets for spring training 2021. Availability of single game tickets is forthcoming.
To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, visit www.springtraining.com.
Get to the Game
In compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark.
- Health Screening: Fans 18 years and older will be required to complete a digital health survey to attend a game. The San Francisco Giants are partnering with Health Pass by CLEAR, a free mobile solution that allows you to complete COVID screening requirements before arriving at the Stadium. Valid health surveys are valid for 12 hours. Step by step instructions found here: CLEAR App Instructions
- Face Coverings: ticket holders two (2) years and older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, except when actively eating or taking a drink.
- Bag Policy: In a effort to limit contact points and avoid lines at the gates, Scottsdale Stadium will NOT permit personal bags (purse, backpacks, tote bags, etc.) into the facility. Medical and diaper bags are permitted.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- The MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both dugouts.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the field
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- No aerosol sunscreen, only tube sunscreen
- Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened inside the park
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).