San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2024 Spring Training
Spring Training tickets are on sale now!
Spring Training and Ticket Questions: 480-990-7972
- Stadium Box Office Hours:
- Daily, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Game Days: 10 a.m. - 30 minutes prior to gates open. (Gates open 2 hours before first pitch)
Non-Game Days: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Open to only ticketed fans during games)
Dugout Store Hours for general public:
Getting to the Stadium
New Trolley Route Added
A new trolley route from Scottsdale Fashion Square and Scottdale Stadium has been added for Spring Training.
The Scottsdale Civic Center Park is currently closed for renovations.
Use this walking map to help you easily, and safely, make your way to enjoy the game.
More information coming soon!
Gates open 2 hours prior to game time.
To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, visit www.springtraining.com.
In compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark.
- Bag Policy: Backpacks, including clear backpacks, are not permitted.
Bags are not permitted in Scottsdale Stadium, with the exception of small clutch purses no larger than 9” x 5”, medical bags, and manufactured diaper bags that accompany guests with young children. All bags are subject to inspection. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and to allow additional time to enter the ballpark.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both baselines.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the field
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened inside the park
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).