San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2022 Spring Training
The San Francisco Giants announced their 30-game 2022 Spring Training schedule today, beginning with play on Saturday, February 26 against the Cincinnati Reds at Scottsdale Stadium.
San Francisco’s 30-game spring schedule features 15 contests at Scottsdale Stadium (seven weekend games) and 15 Cactus League road games. The Giants will have three split-squad dates in which the club will field a pairof teams and play two games on Wednesday, March 2, Thursday, March 10 and Saturday, March 26. San Francisco will also enjoy two off days: Monday, March 7 and Wednesday, March 16.
The Giants will play their division rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers, twice, including a game at Scottsdale Stadium on Wednesday, March 23.
On Saturday, March 26, the Giants will host the Brewers for their final game in Arizona before traveling back home to conclude their exhibition schedule with the Oakland Athletics.
Reporting Dates and Workouts:
- Pitchers and Catcher – Feb 17
- Full Squad – Feb 22
Practices for the 2021 spring training season will be closed to the public.
Season ticket holders will be given first priority to purchase tickets for spring training 2021. Availability of single game tickets is forthcoming.
To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, visit www.springtraining.com.
Get to the Game
In compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark.
- Health Screening: Fans 18 years and older will be required to complete a digital health survey to attend a game. The San Francisco Giants are partnering with Health Pass by CLEAR, a free mobile solution that allows you to complete COVID screening requirements before arriving at the Stadium. Valid health surveys are valid for 12 hours. Step by step instructions found here: CLEAR App Instructions
- Face Coverings: ticket holders two (2) years and older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, except when actively eating or taking a drink.
- Bag Policy: In a effort to limit contact points and avoid lines at the gates, Scottsdale Stadium will NOT permit personal bags (purse, backpacks, tote bags, etc.) into the facility. Medical and diaper bags are permitted.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- The MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both dugouts.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the field
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- No aerosol sunscreen, only tube sunscreen
- Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened inside the park
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).