Who do I contact to report a drainage or flooding problem?
For emergency street flooding: call Scottsdale Police Department at 480-312-5000.
- If a drainage facility is in need of maintenance: Public infrastructure - call Street Operations at 480-312-5620; Private infrastructure - call Stormwater Management at 480-312-2500
- If there is a drainage problem around your home, see the: "Homeowner's Guide to Drainage" (PDF)
- To report over-watering/excessive irrigation, call Water Conservation at 480-312-5650 or Report Online
- If there is street ponding after rainfall: call Stormwater Management at 480-312-2500 or Street Operations at 480-312-5620
- For new home/private development ongoing construction: call Inspection Services at 480-312-5750
- For city construction projects: call Capital Project Management at 480-312-7250
- Stormwater and Floodplain Management Regulations: Call Stormwater Management at 480-312-2500 or send an email to ACouch@scottsdaleaz.gov
- Existing or planned drainage and flood control capital improvement projects: Call Stormwater Management at 480-312-2500, send an email to ACouch@scottsdaleaz.gov, or call Capital Project Management at 480-312-7250
- For the Mosquito Hotline (24 hours): call Maricopa County Environmental Services at 602-506-6616
- For flooding within Maricopa County: call 602-506-1501