Company Wellness Leagues
Scottsdale Adult Sports Company Partner Program
Scottsdale Adult Sports seeks to partner with local businesses to provide their employees with opportunities to participate in team sports as a component of the company’s team building and wellness initiatives.
- Priority registration for all Scottsdale Adult Sports Company Wellness Leagues.
- Quarterly communication about upcoming Scottsdale Adult Sports leagues and events.
- A representative from Scottsdale Adult Sports can attend company meetings and/or tabling events to help advertise upcoming programs and answer employee questions.
- Opportunities to partner with Scottsdale Adult Sports to provide special events for your organization.
Becoming a Company Partner
Fill out the application below to join the Scottsdale Adult Sports Company Partner Program.
Scottsdale Adult Sports Company Wellness Leagues
Scottsdale Adult Sports strives to provide fun and accessible team sport opportunities to employees of local businesses to encourage exercise, team building, and fun.
- Wellness leagues will focus on participation and fun over competition.
- Games will not be officiated.
- Wins and losses will not be recorded, and there will not be playoffs.
- Rules are simplified to encourage all experience levels to participate and have fun.
- One game and/or practice per week on selected night of play.
- All games and practices will be from 5:30 – 6:30pm. For later game times, please contact the League Coordinator.
- Leagues will run for 8 weeks and be offered in the Spring (March – May) and the Fall (September – November).
- A variety of locations and sports available.
- $100 - $150 per team, depending on the sport. Pricing subject to change.
Spring 2020 Leagues
- League Dates: Games played Monday - Thursday evenings, beginning the week of 3/16
- Registration Opens: 1/27 (Company Partners), 2/3 (All Companies) at 8am
- Check back in December for more information! If you can't wait until then and have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 480-312-0227.
- Chaparral Park (5401 N. Hayden Rd.)
- Eldorado Park (2311 N. Miller Rd.)
- Horizon Park (15444 N. 100th St.)
- Thompson Peak Park (20199 N. 78th Pl.)
- Vista del Camino Park (701 N. Miller Rd.)
- Flag Football
- Grass Volleyball
- Ultimate Frisbee
Sports Field Conditions & Closures
- Sports Field Condition Hotline
- P: 480-312-RAIN
- Sports Fields Conditions Updated
- M - F after 2:30 p.m. or as needed
- Weekends by 8:30 a.m. or as needed
- Following Sports Fields are Closed: