Summer Programs and Camps
Parks and Recreation summer camps offer dynamic, enriching recreational opportunities for youth. The activities conducted in the camps will contribute to the physical, social and mental growth of each participant.
Summer 2022 Summer Camp Details
Resident enrollment begins May 2
Non-Resident enrollment begins May 3
June 6 – July 22
- Scottsdale Summer Camps offer dynamic, enriching recreational opportunities for youth of Scottsdale that address the changing lifestyles and needs of families. Our goal is to provide children a safe, comfortable and enriching place to play and engage others during the summer.
- Online registration for summer camps opens May 2nd for residents of Scottsdale, and May 3rd for everyone else.
- Summer Camp will be offered at:
- Program available for youth in grades 1-8, depending on location.
- All participants must wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes and bring their own lunch.
- Youth must be the appropriate age by the first day of each session.
- All camps are drop-in format and are not licensed child care programs.
- Limited financial assistance is available to Scottsdale residents.
- There will be no summer program on July 4.
- Staff and participants are encouraged to wear face coverings while indoors
- Increased cleaning of high-touch service areas
The City of Scottsdale Youth Development programs continue to serve the public throughout situations like the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are closely tracking the situation to ensure that city staff and the public are protected. At this time:
Please continue to check back for information regarding our Covid Safety protocols as the summer approaches.