Reserve a Field
Field requests must be submitted a minimum of three business days in advance of requested use.
Requests will be addressed in the order they are received. Forms submitted online will be addressed prior to phone calls received.
The Sports Field Reservation office reserves designated city parks and school fields for youth groups and organizations.
Request a Field
Reservable Field LocationsChaparral Park
McDowell Mountain Ranch
Mountain View Park
Scottsdale Ranch Park
Thompson Peak Park
Vista del Camino Park
Resident - Daytime (per field) = $10/hour
Resident - Evening After 6pm (per field) = $25/hour
Non-Resident - Daytime (per field) = $20/hour
Non-Resident - Evening After 6pm (per field) = $35/hour
Tournament/League - Daytime = $30/Hour
Tournament/League - Evening After 6pm = $45/Hour
Commercial - Daytime = $40/Hour
Commercial - Evening After 6pm = $55/Hour
To reserve a city facility not listed above, please contact:
SUSD Fields (for youth play only)
Sports Field Conditions & Closures
- Sports Field Condition Hotline
- P: 480-312-RAIN
- Sports Fields Conditions Updated
- M - F after 2:30 p.m. or as needed
- Weekends by 8:30 a.m. or as needed
- Following Sports Fields are Closed:
- Fields will only be allocated for practices, no games will be allowed, to stay within CDC guidelines.
- SUSD fields will remain closed until further notice.
*For Scottsdale Sports Complex field conditions contact the Sports Complex.