Reserve a Field
Field requests must be submitted a minimum of three business days in advance of requested use for practices. For games and tournaments, 7 days of notice is needed.
Requests will be addressed in the order they are received. Forms submitted online will be addressed prior to phone calls received.
The Sports Field Reservation office reserves designated city parks and school fields for youth groups and organizations.
Request a Field
Reservable Field LocationsChaparral Park
McDowell Mountain Ranch
Mountain View Park
Scottsdale Ranch Park
Thompson Peak Park
Vista del Camino Park
Resident - Daytime (per field) = $10/hour
Resident - Evening After 6pm (per field) = $25/hour
Non-Resident - Daytime (per field) = $20/hour
Non-Resident - Evening After 6pm (per field) = $35/hour
Tournament/League - Daytime = $30/Hour
Tournament/League - Evening After 6pm = $45/Hour
Commercial - Daytime = $40/Hour
Commercial - Evening After 6pm = $55/Hour
To reserve a city facility not listed above, please contact:
SUSD Fields (for youth play only)
Sports Field Conditions & Closures
- Sports Field Condition Hotline
- P: 480-312-RAIN
- Sports Fields Conditions Updated
- M - F after 2:30 p.m. or as needed
- Weekends by 8:30 a.m. or as needed
- Return to Play Update:
- City of Scottsdale Fields will be available for games starting October 2, 2020. CDC guidelines must still be followed.
- SUSD fields will reopen on September 28, 2020.
*For Scottsdale Sports Complex field conditions contact the Sports Complex.