Boxes and Appliance Collection
Appliance and move-in box collection
We will provide a special pickup to haul away move-in boxes for residential collection customers who just moved into a single-family residential home in Scottsdale.
We also will pick up appliances that you would like to dispose of.
Move-in box collection for new residents
- Schedule your one-time collection of move-in boxes online or over the phone at 480-312-5600
- Please completely empty your boxes and flatten them before placing them for collection
- Because the boxes are taken to a recycling facility, any boxes that are not completely empty will not be picked up by our crews.
- Packing paper can be recycled by participating in our residential recycling program and placing it loosely into your curbside recycle bin to be collected.
Appliance collection for residential customers
- Schedule an appliance pickup online or over the phone at 480-312-5600
- Once per month we will haul away major appliances such as washers & dryers, stoves/ovens, water heaters, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers
- Appliances containing Freon, such as refrigerators and freezers, will not be collected unless the compressor has been removed and the Freon recovered by a certified technician in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes 36-1651
- Refrigerators and/or freezers must have the doors, hinges, lids and latches removed in accordance with City Ordinance Chapter 18-5 (10)
City of Scottsdale - Solid Waste
9191 E. San Salvador Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Report a Solid Waste Issue
|Container Size||Monthly Collection Fee||Recycling|
|20 Gallons *||$25.92 **||No additional charge|
|90 Gallons||$25.92 **||No additional charge|
|Additional Garbage Container||$13.17||N/A|
|Additional Recycling Container||No additional charge||No additional charge|
|* 20 Gallon containers only applies for hand collection routes only|
|** Total fee is $25.96 after applying a $0.04 fee paid to the State of Arizona per Section 49.836|
|New/Additional/Replacement Trash or Recycling Container Fee is $108.00
Fee will be added to the next billing cycle