How to Contribute
It's easy to contribute! This infographic (PDF) shows you how.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I participate in Scottsdale Cares automatically each month?
- A voluntary donation option has been added to Scottsdale's monthly utility bill. Simply pay the "Grand Total" and $1.00 will be automatically donated to the program. SurePay customers can call Customer Service at 480-312-2461 to sign up.
Note: If you don't want to participate in Scottsdale Cares via the voluntary donation on your monthly utility bill, then please pay the sum on your bill noted as "Utility Amount Due."
- If you want to donate more than $1.00 per month to Scottsdale Cares you can either:
- Submit a check, in any amount, and make it out to "Scottsdale Cares" and mail it to the Community Assistance Office.
- If you pay your bill online it gives you an additional line item to add any denomination.
Will any of my contributions be used to pay for the administration of Scottsdale Cares?
- No, all donated funds will be allocated for social services programs.
Note: If you choose to donate through PayPal, please be aware that PayPal collects a fee per transaction, approximately 3%.
Are my donations to Scottsdale Cares tax deductible?
- Yes, contributors will receive a year-end total of their donations on their January utility bill that will serve as records for tax purposes.