Vehicles towed & impounded for violations under ARS 28-3511
Arizona law (ARS 28-3511) requires vehicles be towed and impounded for any of the following violations:
- Revoked driver's license
- No driver's license and no record of ever having one
- Cancelled driver's license (must also be involved in a collision and not provide insurance)
- Extreme DUI
- Aggravated DUI
- Driver under 21 with any amount of alcohol in their system
- Violation of an ignition interlock requirement
- Reckless driving
- Street racing / exhibition of speed
- Obstructing public thoroughfare
If your vehicle was towed & impounded under ARS 28-3511:
State law requires we hold the vehicle for 20 days.
The registered owner or their spouse may qualify to have the vehicle released early if State requirements are met.
Impounds pursuant to ARS 13-2906 (Obstructing a Thoroughfare) are subject to 7-day impoundment period.
The city has contracted with All City Towing for towing and impound services:
All City Towing
922 E. Gilbert Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281