Vacation Watch Request
District Police Aide Contacts
Tips Before you Leave
- Set inside lights on timers and outside lights on dusk to dawn sensors.
- Leave a radio on a timer during the day on a talk station to create the impression that someone is home.
- Never leave a key outside under a rock or on the porch where someone could find it.
- Arm the security system when you’re away.
- Ask family or a trusted neighbor to remove all papers, flyers, etc. from the house to avoid the house appearing unoccupied.
- Hold/forward the mail and hold the newspaper if gone for extended periods of time.