- Pilot Guide & Noise Abatement Procedures (PDF)
- Noise Abatement Rules and Procedures Page
- Aerial 360 degree panorama of Scottsdale Airport courtesy of AZ ChopperCam - Mesa, AZ
- Heavy Aircraft Operation P.P.R. Form (PDF)(Necessary for Aircraft with MCTOW of up to 100,000 lbs. to Operate Above 75,000 lbs.)
- U.S. Customs "US VISIT" Program Available
|Lat/Long||33-37-22.350N / 111-54-37.920W|
|Field Elevation||1510 ft. MSL|
|Runway Length||8,249 ft.|
|Runway Width||100 ft.|
|Maximum Weight||75,000 lbs. Certificated Takeoff Weight.
Aircraft with Maximum Certificated Takeoff
Weight up to 100,000 lbs. may operate above
75,000 lbs. via P.P.R. only (see above)
|Runway Lighting||Pilot Controlled MIRLs|
REMARKS : Attended continuously. Coyotes occasionally crossing Rwy 03-21 and twys. Hawks in the vicinity of Rwy 03-21. All military aircraft provide 24 hr advance notice prior to arrival, call airport operations 480-312-8478. Runway 03-21 200' blast pad both ends. Aircraft with certificated maximum takeoff weight 75,001 to 100,000 pounds require prior permission if operating above 75,000 pounds, call airport operations 480-312-8478. Ctc aviation director at 480-312-2321. Transient landing fee for aircraft 12,500 pounds or greater (based on maximum certificated ramp weight.) Transient overnight parking fee. U.S. Customers user fee. Airport US Customs services available 1600Z to 0200Z daily. Touch and go landing permitted between 1300-0430Z only. No mid field departure on Runway 03 or Runway 21. Voluntary noise sensitive curfew 0500Z - 1300Z. For noise abatement info, call 480-312-8478. No maintenance runups between 0500-1400Z. Rwy 03 preferred for calm wind and noise abatement. TPA- prop 2500 (990) Jet 3000 (1490) Helicopter 2000 (490).
- Aircraft Flight Paths & Altitudes
- FAA Advisory Circular - (VFR) Flight Near Noise-Sensitive Areas (PDF)
Airport Transient Landing Fees
Effective July 1, 2003, Scottsdale Airport is charging a landing fee for all transient aircraft with a maximum certificated ramp weight of 12,500 lbs or greater. The fee is based off $1.50 per every 1,000 lbs max. certificated ramp weight.