The city of Scottsdale has the largest percentage of senior citizens of any large city in the United States (population over 100,000), making Scottsdale Senior Services a terrific option for connecting your business, service or product to a high volume of potential customers. With state-of-the-art facilities and well attended events and activities, we offer a variety of mediums to generate maximum exposure for our sponsorship partners. Between our two facilities, the Granite Reef and Via Linda Senior Centers, we host 15-20 special events annually that are attended by between 80 and 5,000 people. Our sponsorship packages give our partners an opportunity to engage a key demographic in a unique product branding experience.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your organization's logo in a high volume of print material including flyers, newsletters and posters
- Exposure to thousands of participants from throughout the valley attending events, classes and activities at the Senior Centers
- A variety of web-based marketing opportunities
- Digital signage at our high-volume facilities
- On-site opportunities at center special events
Granite Reef Senior Center
1700 North Granite Reef Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Via Linda Senior Center
10440 East Via Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Senior Center Irrigation Usage Graph
Human Services Manager
Community Services Operations Supervisor