What's New in FY 2021/2022
This year's open enrollment period takes place online May 3 - 21. Benefit elections made during the open enrollment period will become effective July 1, 2021. This year we are excited to host a Live Virtual Health and Lifestyle Expo. Additionally, we will be holding several virtual "Together We Are Stronger and More Resilient" Teams meetings for you and your family members to attend and ask benefit questions and learn about our benefit plans. If you would like to join us on Teams, simply register through Scottsdale University. Available meeting dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, May 12, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 12, 6 - 7 p.m.
- Monday, May 17, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Monday, May 17, 7 - 8 p.m.
What's new for 2021/2022 benefit plans
- Adding hearing aid benefit of one device per ear every three years.
- Diabetic supplies will now be covered at 100% on all plans.
- Healthy Pregnancy Healthy Babies program added to all plans for expecting mothers.
- New MotivateMe wellness incentive program.
Open Enrollment resources
A basic overview of Cigna’s Open Access Plus (OAP) plans are provided on the medical and dental links below and on the right side of this page.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers four medical plans that are administered by Cigna. To learn more, select a plan below.
The city of Scottsdale currently offers two dental plans. To learn more, select a plan below.
Benefit Services & Programs
Cigna Medical Group
Cigna Medical Group (CMG) is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with 25 locations throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Each is equipped with several medical series under one roof, so additional diagnostic needs such as lab work, imaging and prescriptions can be quickly obtained. Co-pays for these facilities are less than the co-pay for a PCP visit on some plans. To learn more and see where these facilities are located, contact Cigna at 1-800-244-6224; www.cigna.com/cmgaz
MD Live is a service that provides access to health care anytime, anywhere. Connect with a nationwide network of Board Certified physicians and licensed therapists through secure video or phone. MD Live has the nation’s largest telehealth network comprised of physicians Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric and licensed mental health professionals. All encounters are digitally archived with the highest level of security and only accessible by the patient and practitioner. To register, please visit the MDLive website.
Cigna Marketing Material
- Cigna Center of Excellence Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Find a Doctor Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna Pharmacy Integration (PDF)
- Cigna 3-Tier Prescription Drug List (PDF)
- Cigna Prescription Drug Link
- Cigna HMO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna PPO Dental Brochure (PDF)
- Cigna HMO Patient Charge Schedule (PDF)
- Cigna MDLive Registration (PDF)
- Cigna Medical Group Digital Magazine (PDF)
Produced by Human Resources:
This information represents a summary of benefits provided by the City of Scottsdale to benefited employees. Every effort has been made to report information accurately. All information, including the amount of any benefit and employee eligibility of benefits, is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the applicable policy or plan documents. In all cases where any of the information provided differs from the amount of benefit actually provided by the policy or plan, the terms of the legal documents will control.
9191 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258